EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CANVA- FEATURES, PRICING AND ALTERNATIVES
If you are looking for something easier, quicker, and professional when it comes to working on your presentation, Canva is the answer. Canva is a graphic design platform that enables users to design graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. Users have the liberty to choose from professionally created templates, and edit the designs and upload their photos through a drag and drop interface.
Even if you have no graphic skills, Canva allows you to create high-impact digital advertising templates within minutes. You can create exciting content both online and offline through Canva.
Read on to know more about Canva- features, pricing, and alternatives.
- Ready-made design: Canva provides a wide range of ready-made design templates, which are visually captivating and appealing, according to the user’s interest. As a result, it caters to the requirements of several users.
- Stream Tab: This feature of Canva allows user to like, comment and follow the creators of the content. The idea of this feature, which was suggested by Canva, is very innovative and user friendly.
- Straightening of photos: Canva allows users to rotate their pictures in order to straighten the surfaces and lines of the margins.
- Add stickers to photos: Canva now allows users to utilise digital stickers to make their photos much more interesting and fascinating. These stickers are available free of cost and are ready to use.
- Design school tab: Canva gives users access to several tutorials, courses and articles related to design which provides users with numerous ideas, which are beneficial.
- Pricing and licensing: Canva is free of cost for personal utilization, however a small fee is charged on the basis of chargeable images used in the project. Availability of licenses depends on the utilisation of the design.
- Free icons to enhance designs: Canva offers free icons to design something creative, innovative and visually attractive which looks great no matter what the size is.
Canva is free to a certain extent. It is free when it comes to personal utilization but charges a small fee when it comes to downloading premium photos and templates.
- Canva Free- For individuals and small groups working on quick projects, $0
- Canva Pro 99- For individuals and small teams who need more customization and productivity, $9.95
- Canva Enterprise- for larger teams who need advanced brand and collaboration control, $30
Canva, despite being massively popular and a convenient designing tool, here’s a list to other alternatives that you can explore in order to accomplish the same types of tasks.
The 3 Canva Alternatives are:
Editing photos, creating new designs using templates and creating a design from scratch are much easier with this app. PicMonkey offers 40+ photo filters with over 4K graphics and textures to choose from.
- Photo Editing by using effects, filters, overlays, layers, texts.
- It provides 2400+ templates
- Professional touch-up with features like wrinkle removal and teeth whitening
- PicMonkey Dashboard allows collaborating with team members and working
together for a project.
PRICE: It offers a 7-day free trial after which you’ll have to switch to a premium plan starting at $7.99 per month. The basic plan provides access to most of the basic features. To get unrestricted
access to all the features, you’ll have to upgrade to pro at $12.99/month. The Team Plan for the
PicMonkey is priced at $33.99/month
This image creation tool is specially designed for marketers, bloggers and businesses. It works quite smoothly without any technical glitch. You can create and pubish images for social media sites and can also integrate buffer for lining up of the posts.
- You can upload your own logos for ediing and modifying.
- It helps in integration and assimilation of social networks including Buffer and Bitly
- Stencil has more than 2200K royalty free images to select from
- The browser extension can be used to instantly access the dashboard
PRICE: The free plan saves up to 10 images per month but comes with limitations. The pro plan, which offers better feature are priced at $15/month. The unlimited plan at $20/month gives you unlimited access to all the features
- FotoJet- The perfect alternative to Canva, that provides almost similar features, layout and online tool. The design of this app is also similar to Canva. This Online Graphic tool lets you create designs, edit photos and make collages. Its app in Windows and Mac makes it convenient in using offline.
- This app has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop app which doesn’t require much training
- The Photo editing features comes with various features such as photo frames, effects and overlays
- The app has a large collection of graphics and templates.
- The photo library is categorized which makes it extremely organized and easy to find the right photo or icon for your design
PRICE: FotoJet can be used for free without registration. But, to access all the features,
then an upgrade to the plus plan is necessary which is priced at $6.99/month